To apply for a Reduced Course Load (RCL), please meet with your International Services Specialist. ISSS does not drop or withdraw students form courses at the university; ISSS only approves the student for an RCL for immigration purposes, and will update a student’s immigration record as needed.

The student is responsible for completing any university procedures to formally drop or withdraw from a course.