Below is a list of all the relevant forms that are available on this website. If you have a request that is not fulfilled by one of these forms or requests, please be in contact with your International Services Specialist.

If you have obtained a job on campus as an international student, you will need to verify your employment with the ISSS office with this form.

​Students that are wanting to transfer out of CU Denver to another school in the U.S. must complete the Transfer-Out Form.

In a student's last semester they may request a reduced course load. The following form must be completed by the student and their academic advisor.

​Students that are requesting a reduced course load for a medical reason must provide ISSS a letter and follow the steps on the document here.

​​Students that are on restricted probation or another extenuating circumstance may require enrollment at another instution concurrently to maintin immigration status.

Students that are enrolled as full-time students may make a request for concurrent enrollment at another U.S. institution with this form.

Students seeking to bring their spouse or children to the U.S. as dependents of the F-1 or J-1 status should utilize the following form.

Student's seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) after the completion of their academic program must attend the OPT Work Clinic and complete the OPT Request Packet.

​​Academic Training (AT) is for J-1 Students who are seeking internships or off-campus employment before or after the completion of their program.

​​If a student will be withdrawing for a semester and plan to return they will need to complete the leave of absence form.

Students needing to return home and do not plan to return to the U.S. or are completely withdrawing from classes must complete this form.

​If you need to extend your I-20 or DS-2019 because you will not complete your program before the end date on your I-20 or DS-2019, this form is required.

​Use our Online Request Form to make letter request for social security, drivers license, update your OPT, and other types of general requests.